You’ll Turn Heads With a Smile Makeover in Farragut
Your smile is one of the first things people notice. So feeling confident about its appearance is important. At Heritage Family Dentistry, we use advanced technology and modern treatment techniques to help you enhance your most noticeable feature. A smile makeover in Farragut can address imperfections that have been bothering you. As our patient, you will benefit from:
- Comprehensive cosmetic solutions for just about every smile need
- Precise planning thanks to our use of digital scanners and panoramic X-rays
- A boost in confidence about your appearance
- Achieving a smile that looks healthier and more beautiful
- Improving your oral health by getting rid of dental damage
Call 865-800-4664 for an appointment. Join our Membership Club for savings on your treatment. It’s a great alternative to insurance!
Trust an Experienced Dental Team for Your Cosmetic Makeover
It’s not by the luck of the draw or natural perfection that celebrities have such beautiful smiles. In reality, it’s often a result of cosmetic dental treatments. Dr. Bradshaw offers many solutions to restore your confidence in your smile. By pursuing a cosmetic makeover, you can make a combination of changes within one treatment plan. It’s a more straightforward – and successful – way of beautifying your teeth and gums.
After we’ve taken digital X-rays and scans of your mouth, Dr. Bradshaw will plan your makeover, considering all the changes you want to see in the mirror. It may include:
- Teeth Whitening – We provide two at-home whitening options, Opalescence and the KöR system. Both give you dramatic results from the comforts of home.
- Dental Veneers – Transform your look instantly with these thin shells bonded to the front of your teeth. Choose from standard or prepless veneers.
- Dental Crowns – Repair damaged teeth with dental crowns made of high-quality materials. They’ll blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Invisalign – This popular orthodontic solution uses clear aligners to fix crooked or misaligned teeth. It’s a discreet alternative to traditional metal braces.
- Gum Reshaping – If your gums are more noticeable than your teeth, we can use a gentle laser to remove excess gum tissue.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Reshape uneven teeth or lengthen too short teeth with a simple procedure.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Our minimally invasive approach restores your gumline and covers exposed tooth roots caused by gum recession.
Call 865-800-4664 if you are ready for a smile makeover in Farragut.