You probably don’t think too much about your teeth when you are about to enjoy a meal. However, dental issues can limit your ability to bite and chew your food comfortably. Fortunately, your restorative dentist in Farragut can repair your oral function and dental health. Dr. Bradshaw and his team can:
- Help you enjoy your meals without discomfort
- Give you much-needed relief from painful toothaches
- Rebuild a complete and confident smile
- Prevent further issues from harming your oral health
- Enhance your ability to speak clearly and confidently
Call 865-800-4664 for an appointment. Remember to ask about our Membership Club for savings on care!
Restore the Strength & Beauty of Your Teeth
When it comes to restorative dental care, you want a dental team that uses the latest treatment techniques and technologies. At Heritage Family Dentistry, state-of-the-art dental equipment ensures streamlined and stress-free visits. Digital X-rays and 3-D scanners capture detailed images of your mouth, aiding in successful treatment planning. To create your new restorations, we use a digital scanner to obtain impressions of your teeth. It eliminates the need for messy goop and uncomfortable trays.
During your appointment, Dr. Bradshaw may perform various restorative treatments:
- Tooth Fillings – Repair minor dental damage or fill in cavities with amalgam-free fillings. They’ll blend in seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns are a great solution to treat damaged or decayed teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns are ideal if you have a cavity too large for a filling but too small for a full crown.
- Dental Bridge – Replace one or several missing teeth with a dental bridge anchored to nearby teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures, including partial options. We can secure them to dental implants for improved stability.
- Dental Implants – You can replace one or numerous teeth with implants. These artificial tooth roots support crowns, bridges, dentures, and other full-arch teeth replacement options.
We understand that you may deal with anxiety about these procedures. To ensure your comfort, we have sedation options to keep you comfortable. In addition, you can relax with a warm blanket, soft pillow, and headphones in one of our private care rooms.
Call 865-800-4664 for an appointment with a restorative dentist in Farragut. You can also request an appointment online.